- Burkina Faso
- Main African Republic
- Sierra Leone
- Southern Sudan
- Brazil (Portuguese)
- Canada (French)
- Colombia (Spanish)
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- United States Of America
- Hong Kong, SAR of China
- Belgium (Flemish)
- Belgium (French)
- EU Office
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
- Blog Sites
Adolescent pregnancies are a definite international issue but happen oftentimes in poorer and marginalised communities. Numerous girls face considerable force to marry early and start to become moms as they are nevertheless a young child.
Teenage maternity increases whenever girls are rejected the proper to help make choices about their intimate and health that is reproductive wellbeing.
Girls must certanly be in a position to make their very own choices about their health and futures and now have usage of appropriate medical solutions and training.
Exactly exactly What causes teenage pregnancy?
- Not enough information on intimate and reproductive health insurance and legal rights
- Insufficient use of solutions tailored to teenagers
- Family, community and pressure that is social marry
- Intimate physical physical violence
- Kid, early and forced wedding, that can be both an underlying cause and a consequence
- Not enough education or dropping out of college
Other facets leading to adolescent pregnancy
More or less 90% of births to girls aged 15-19 in developing nations happen within very early wedding where there is certainly frequently an instability of power, no use of contraception and force on girls to show their fertility.