Most of us are aware of typical slang that is gay “kiki” or “trade, ” but did you ever hear of a “Lucky Pierre” a “Ring Snatcher? ” For those who haven’t, you could be one — and also you don’t even comprehend.
Compiled from dictionaries and glossaries featuring centuries of queer slang from around the planet, listed here are 50 unusual or phrases that are out-of-use you need to invest in memory. “Over the connection to Pimpleton” we get.
1. Angel food (n. ) – homosexual male pilot currently serving floating around Force.
2. Basket shopping (v. ) – when cruising or checking some body out, British term refers to examining the item of the affection’s personal areas through their clothes.
3. Beat (adj. ) – exceptionally wonderful or great, “fabulous. ” Example: “Did you notice her during the club today? That look was beat. ”
4. Bulldagger (n. ) – a woman that is masculine closely linked to “butch lesbian. ” Also see: “Diesel lesbian, ” term referring to women that are queer seem like vehicle motorists.
5. Chapstick lesbian (n. ) – queer identified woman that is athletic and sporty.